Thursday, August 8, 2013

That's Life

We gain lessons as time passed, or when we make mistakes or someone's mistakes, or when observe and analyze what are the results of our act or someone's act, or from the advice of other, or from our experiences.

Commonly these lessons are come from our problems or challenges that we encounter. Even if it is serious or not, impossible to solve or not, it will provide lessons to us. Problems that makes our life miserable, hopeless and sometimes we give up because we cannot handle anymore the situation. But life is not complete and we can't live to the fullest without problems. These problems are given to us to measure how strong and independent we are. So everyone is tested to determine we can live independently by the eyes of Lord.

I have this problem that makes my life miserable and it last for how many weeks. At first, I felt lonely, hopeless and sometimes angry. But as life goes on I tried to lessen my pain and regain my hope. Sometimes I look back at the past and my pain returns. Then there is a time that I reflect on what the results if I continue like this. I asked myself "What can I do to change what was happened?". Then I realize I can't do anymore on what was happened and don't look back.

I learned that we must accept our failure if it’s not, it will lead to another more serious problem. And ask for the guidance of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment