Sunday, October 13, 2013

Hero: Teacher


Soldiers, fire-fighters, and police-officers they are some we consider heroes because they put themselves to danger to protect and save life. But they did not exist without teachers.

I consider a teacher a hero......

Teachers are there when we first step at school. They teach me what I need to learn for my independency and readiness for my future. They guide me to walk in the right path, helping me to stand when I fall, advising me for betterment, and accompanying me in times of suffering. But the most I like about teacher is how they give an impact to me. Every teacher I encounter, even I like or dislike them, and they leave an impact to me so remarkable that I learned a lesson from them. They did not just teach numbers and letters they also affect me, emotionally and mentally. They made me a good man maybe better.

That’s why I consider them as a hero.


No comments:

Post a Comment