Sunday, October 13, 2013

MY HERO!



"Hero". Many of us think Iron Man, Batman or Superman. They are super beings granted with super powers ,fighting villains, putting themselves often to danger, protecting the innocent, saving lives and wearing fancy costumes. And they are also cool and awesome.




But for me, my hero has no super powers and no fancy costumes. Just an ordinary citizens living in a happy and challenging place called LIFE. Hero with super powers?Naaahh...They are no match to my hero. My hero has power that makes everybody special called LOVE.

          They are my parents and I proudly to say that they are my hero. Without them I did not exist. They give me life and everyday they share their love with me. They teach me how to be down to earth and close to God. They teach me how to be independent, a good man, and a good son.

        In times of downfall my parents are there especially my mother. Once I got miserable, confused, and low self-esteem. My mother helps me to stand up and give me advice. In the next day, I am back to myself ready to face the challenging life.

          There are many heroes and heroines out there. That sacrifices for betterment for other people. And we have own hero. For me my true and forever heroes are my beloved parents.



No comments:

Post a Comment