Monday, January 13, 2014

Back in Time

Third Grading Period was interesting with a lot of actions.

This period has been the most extraordinary with a lot of action and comedy. It is nice that every grading period I learn new ideas, new life lessons, and new knowledge. The knowledge I really like is making HTML files. It is fun to do and I feel like I am an expert. 


In this 3rd grading period I truly realize time is gold. I realized this when I doing my projects late. Periodical test was coming and I still cramming with my projects. I do my projects until in the midnight so when I go to school I am always late and hard to get focus in class. It was frustrating; my eyes are heavy and feel sleepy. That time I felt I was dying bit by bit but I keep myself strong, maintaining my hopes and have confidence to myself.

Next grading I will come to school early more often, takes seriously the class, and spends my time wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment