Saturday, February 15, 2014

New Year New Me


                  The conclusion of 2013 has ended and the dawn of 2014 was already shining.

          Most of us, every year we seek new and better to ourselves to have better lives. In the journey of lives we will come across new and more challenging problems. Therefore we need an attitude to help us figure out and execute the solution of our problems.


          Every one of us has different ways, perspective or attitude.  Do you want to change or remain in your old self? Why do you want to change?  What will you going to do? When do you want to change? How will you going to do it? The flow of our life depends on our hands. Another year has given to us; to start a new life, to correct the mistakes, and to change for betterment.


          For me, the dusk of 2013 slept me and the dawn of 2014 wake me up. I have believed in myself and I am contented to be myself it just need enrichment to my personality. I enrich my personality by degree. Do good small things until I use to it. Performing it with determination, focus, patience and self- confidence my enrichment will accomplish.


      Sleep Early: Since I was in high school, my main problem is sleeping late (specifically between 11:00 P.M- 1:00 A.M) which cause me always to come to school late. Sometimes I am sick being late because I cannot enjoy the cold weather in the morning and the day. I always feel sleepy when class begin. I want to sleep 8 or more hours a day but in my case I only have 7 or less hours of sleep. So I will try my very best to sleep early to enjoy life and have healthy body.


         

        Control My Diet: Eating food is one of my favourite things to do. I always seek and want to taste new flavours, smell the heavenly aroma and astonish by the beautiful appearance of the food. I want to explore the food world. But sometimes I am abusive to my diet; I eat too much food even I am full, not monitoring what I am eating and the volume of it and I even wait for leftover every meal specially if it’s my interest food and sometimes in dinner I can wait until midnight. So I will try again my very best to control my diet to have healthy body and I want to loss weight.


        Thinking and Working Faster: Entering a class with lots of subjects and outputs I will need to think and work fast. Doing an output like assignments takes me an hour or less that depends on the difficulty of the work. But for constructing essays like this it takes me maybe about 1 or more hours. In order to keep up with the busy schedule I need to be more productive, think and work faster and use the time properly. So I will try my very best again to be able to keep up the phase in my schedules.


          Be More Diligence: I like to finish my work early because it gives me time to finish another work or to do another thing or to play. But sometimes I always have that attitude that “I will do it later and later and later” until I am cramming to finish my work or review for the examination. I don’t want cramming because it gives me enormous nervous and makes my work not so good. In the end, I always ended up regretting cramming. So I will try my very best again to be more diligence to make my work better and have more time to relax.


          These are just only of the many I want to enrich to myself. I have believed in myself that I can do these. If these things happen, I will consider it as my greatest achievement. And if these good attitudes are maintain it is better for me to attain success. But if not, better luck next time. I will keep moving forward and never giving up I already seek the betterment.


               



No comments:

Post a Comment