Thursday, February 20, 2014

End of Story, Start of Another Story

          Another period will come to an end and another school year too.

          This 4th grading period is all about putting all the effort in my studies because this is my last chance to prove myself. This is the last grading and last school year to study in this school. I want to achieve something. I am trying to do all my best in every work that given to me so that I will not doubt. I want to see a good change from me. 


          The lessons that I have learned in this grading period are so useful and fun to do. Behind those lessons another lessons came out. Like making this blog, I learn how to make a good blog and it expands and enhances my knowledge because I search or brainstorm the topic that my ICT teacher has given to me. My knowledge in Adobe Photoshop has expand also, this enables me to create images with creativity and high definition. 

          But behind those seriousness about studies is making the best last moments with my classmates in this school. Every day, every moment that I am with my classmates I savour it, enjoy it and never forget it. The moments we share will become tomorrow's precious memories. Maybe our time to be classmates in this school has come to an end but our friendship remains intact. 

          For the past four years I have been here, I have considered my classmates as a family. Every day we see each other, making fun together, laugh together, study together, work together, struggle together, succeed or failed together, cry together, and making precious memories together. Our family is like branches on a tree, we all grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one. 

          This last grading period, I learned many useful lessons that I can and will apply for the future. It is the last period that will become most memorable and will be the best because I will not just learn new knowledge but I will make the most beautiful, joyful and the greatest memories with my classmates. 


          We have our own journey but our paths will cross again. Goodbye and until we meet again. Always be happy and enjoy your life. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment