Thursday, February 20, 2014

My Dream, My Future

          At this final quarter, the word dream and future are frequently say and talk about. My parents always ask me "What do you want to become in the future.". But sometimes they answer the question they want me to become a doctor. I did not say yes or no, I just can't make a decision. This shows that I still don't know myself and what will be my vocation. For me I want to become a soldier or a baker.


          Considering the knowledge that I have, the joy that bring to me and others, and what I want. Becoming a baker has more probability that will become true. I imagine in the future, I can see myself working in the kitchen kneading dough, baking it, serving the bread to the costumers and bringing happiness to them. I choose this because it’s give me adventure, happiness and excitement because there are lots of different kinds of bread we can see in the world. Imagine it, smelling the aroma of the bread, feeling the smooth textures, and tasting the heavenly taste flavour of the bread that will make you relax and energize. Seeing the reaction of the costumers with satisfaction brings joy and energy to me. Exploring the world of the food can be fun and beneficial. While I am a baker I can provide support for my parents and can have my own family. I want also to give delicious bread to those poor people to make their life happier and helping to continue to live their life in a positive way. A baker, maybe, a happy and healthy family and a life- these are my dreams for the future and step by step I will make it a reality.


          So I will do my best, follow my parents’ advice, study hard and focus in my dreams. I stay strong and brave to overcome the challenges that will come in my way. With a help from God my dream will become a reality.



No comments:

Post a Comment